Name: Jellyfish 53W
Vendor: Lotus Vaping Technologies
From the Vendor:
"The Jellyfish mod. You’ve probably heard about it. Lotus's premiere powerhouse box mod.
The power packed 4000mah battery is enough to last from work to after parties and you’ll still be going strong. This regulated box mod comes with all the fancy features you could ask for.
Operating it is simple, with only 3 buttons on the side, one for firing and 2 for customizing your vaping experience. The design truly stands out with its bright colors and smooth finish, you’ll want to show it off. And really, no one will blame you for doing that."
- Up to 53 Watts
- Compatible with all atomizers on the market with resistance from 0.25 ohm to 3.0 ohm
- Long-Lasting 4000 mAh 3.7V Polymer battery Power Bank fuction allows the charging of other portable devices
- Recognizes and displays the resistance of the current atomizer
- Recommends a wattage and voltage range for best performance
- Over Charge Protection: Device will automatically stop charging when it's 100% complete
- Over Discharge Protection: Device will shut off automatically when voltage is lower than 2.8 -2V
- Short Circuit Protection: Device will shut down automatically when it's shorted out
- The Jellyfish box mod has a 90 day warranty with proof of purchase.
- Expanded Working Range and Larger Battery Capacity
- Spring Connector and Stainless Steel Thread
- Side Charging Port
- Inherit Advantages of Jellyfish Box Mod Series
- 1x Jellyfish Box Mod
- 1x AC Charging Adapter
Club Vapor's Thoughts:
Club Vapor USA brings you the Jellyfish by Lotus Technologies, a new variable wattage box mod capable to fire up to 53 watts. It comes with a huge 4000mAh 3.7 Polymer internal battery lasting you throughout the day. The unique feature with the Jellyfish, is the power bank function; allowing you to charge other portable devices. The beastly Jellyfish box mod fires atomizers from 0.25 ohms to 3.0 ohms. It comes with over charge protection (the device will automatically stop charging when it's 100% charged), over discharge protection (device will shut off automatically when voltage is lower than 2.8 - 2 volts) and short circuit protection (device will shut down automatically when it's shorted out). Many users have said the Jellyfish by Lotus Technologies hits as hard as the iPV and Sigelei at 150 watts. The clear LED screen allows you to adjust the wattage, voltage and read the battery life clearly. Get the Jellyfish by Lotus Technologies today and see why people are talking about this variable wattage box mod.